spirits competition rules
Eligibility and Conditions:
- Any commercial spirits beverage may be entered.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per producer. However, no product can be entered twice in any given year.
- Spirits entered in previous competitions are welcome.
- The Competition reserves the right to photograph and reproduce any product entered in the Competitions in catalogs, posters, publications or on our Web site, and publicity printed by the Competition. Each entrant assents to this condition.
- Awards will be made on a merit basis. The judges will not grant an award when, in their opinion,an entry is not worthy of an award.
- Each entry will, within reason and at the discretion of the Director of Judging and Managing Director, be evaluated within a peer group of similar spirits. However, the Directors reserve the right to arrange categories as they see fit in light of the number of entries.